Who Makes a Great Advisor?
Are you a self-starter?
Can you multi-task and meet tight deadlines?
Are you reliable and trustworthy with people's priceless mementos?
Do you like talking to people in person and online?
Do you want to earn extra income?
Think about becoming an Advisor!
Take Your Skills to the Next LevelThis is an opportunity for you to improve upon your writing skills, your interpersonal communications skills, your computer savvy skills, photo editing skills, and video editing abilities. Use the latest social media platforms to help promote your services to your community and keep up with the latest trends.
Advisors are storytellers. Advisors make preserving memories easy by assisting families with services that digitize keepsakes in engaging ways that save stories for posterity. Advisors provide a valuable service to their communities.
BE YOUR OWN BOSS - Set Your Own ScheduleSet appointments when YOU have availability. Work when YOU want, as much as or as little as you want. Perhaps you wish to work when the kids are at school, work evenings and weekends only, or work daily. Your schedule is fully set by you.
Advisors visit with client families in their homes to help them select legacy materials and transform their keepsakes into digital content to be shared for posterity. The more proficient you become the more you can earn. Build a team to streamline the production process and make even greater income.
What does an advisor need to get started?
- Reliable transportation
- Computer less than 3 years old
- Software: Word publishing software and photo and video editing software (familiarity with Adobe Suite preferred)
- Photo Scanner (high speed)
- Video camera or smartphone with high megapixel video camera and tripod
- Familiarity with social media platforms (to help promote your services and help families post digitized content you've helped them to create)
- Familiarity with PayPal or Square for payment processing and invoicing
- Good writing and editing skills to help draft and edit a personal biography
What do advisors receive?
- Custom company webpage, email hosted by Village Memorial, and personalized business cards
- Sales, product and CRM training: Advisors can learn anywhere, anytime with online training materials, webinars and podcasts that help ensure your success.
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Sales Leads
- Promotional materials and support
Getting Started is Easy!
- Sign up with Village Memorial (click here)
- Receive and complete an Independent Advisor Agreement
- Receive an Advisor portfolio with life story collection materials
- Access tribute product website of sample tributes
- Access order entree system
- Select and set up your production space
- Start helping families